Yep. 2013 is looking pretty attractive right now... like a troll-looking woman after a few drinks. Let's hope we get over the hangover sooner than later and get down to business.
Migs' 2013 Plan for Personal Enrichment (DRAFT)
- Stop typing/writing 2012 instead of 2013.
- Lose weight and get fit (hardest shit to do).
- Cut down and quit smoking (e-ciggarettes can aide me in this, but I ultimately have to decide whether I stop of not).
- Visit the doctor and dentist more often.
- See friends more often... I was so caught up in myself that I lost track of one of the most valuable things a person can have: Friendship.
- Stick to updating this blog daily - With the introduction of phone apps and free wireless since my last attempt at a blog, I should have no excuse.
- Learn a new language - This one is a personal challenge that may not even get off the ground, but it's fun to try... I recommend you all try it too.
With that said, I'll now get back to what pays my bills. Enjoy the new year, folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment