So I'd have to say last night contained the first moment of sadness/negativity/emotions for 2013. We're not even three days into the new year, and something awful happens. For now, things seem ok... I just hope that they stay as calm as they are now.
This leads me to something I just can't stand: fake smiles. You ever have a bad night, and the next morning, folks who ooze with joy and cheer are all in your face smiling...expecting you to feel the same? Well that's what's going on this morning. From my front doorstep to my work desk, all I hear is Good Morning! Can you not see the look of dread and overall sadness coming from my eyes. Don't you fuckers see I am not in the mood for pleasantries and fake smiles? If my demeanor is ruining your perfect morning, don't look at me and keep it moving! Jeez!
Hopefully this feeling will dissipate. After all, it IS Thursday. The weekend is almost here (for what it's worth).
Good day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment