I ran a few errands today, like getting my hair cut and such. After I was done, I had some time to kill before heading to pick up my girlfriend. I parked behind a Civic, but I felt like the back of the car was a bit unaligned with the rest of the car. I straightened it and thought I had things under control... until I moved up a bit.
Like an idiot, I hit the gas pedal and not the break as I was inching closer to the back of the Civic. As the engine roared and drove the car forward, I slammed on the breaks with the quickness!
As my heart raced with fear of an accident, I looked around like a theif, hoping no one saw me. Thankfully, it went off as just part of the landscape. I was relieved to be invisible as I relaxed into the driver's seat and lit a cigarette. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment