Friday the '13

One man's attempt at cataloging an entire year of daily photos, thoughts, and the pursuit of happiness.

January 20, 2013

Day 20... Relaxing with a Summer Drink.

After a day of cleaning, I think I deserve this :)


Posted by Migs at 8:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Photo Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (33)
    • ▼  January (33)
      • Day 30... Morning, Gov'na!
      • Day 29... More space :)
      • Day 28... No interest?!
      • Day 27... Close Call!
      • Day 26... Australian for Beer.
      • Day 25... Cold Hot Pizza.
      • Day 24... Early Bird Gets the Sausage.
      • Day 23... Et tu, Madame Fate?
      • Day 22... Dayum, it got cold!!!
      • Day 20... Relaxing with a Summer Drink.
      • Day 19... Too Hot for TV!
      • Day 18... Mr. Snapple - Substitue Teacher.
      • Day 17... Pass the Hot Sauce.
      • Day 16... Speaks for Itself.
      • Day 15... Lunch.
      • Day 14... The D is silent.
      • Day 13... What happened to my reservation?
      • Day 12... My lil lifesaver.
      • Day 11... A beautiful view!
      • Day Ten... Fuck yo face, Papa!
      • "Do You Still Love Me?"
      • Day Nine... Late.
      • Day Eight... Fuck it, I need a cigarette. Now!
      • Day Seven... Maximum hold, for him.
      • Day Six... Jack Black is Back!
      • Day Five... Go Huskies!
      • Day Four... Waiting for the Three Kings?
      • Burnt Fingertips
      • Day Three... Breakfast is the most important part ...
      • Fake Smiles
      • Day Two... Setting Up Success
      • Day One... New Year's Day
      • 2013... Fresh Start?

About Me

My photo
Migs
I think I'll let my posts do the talkin' ;)
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by EricHood. Powered by Blogger.